tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
magamud
burgundia
SiriArc
Beren
Brook
CetaceousOne
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Swanny
Adv
lindabaker
UncleJohn
Shaynard
TRANCOSO
mp3
Balance
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Mercuriel
mudra
Gita
Pheryllt
Carol
27 posters

GFL Debate Thread

lindabaker
    lindabaker

GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: GFL Debate Thread

Post  lindabaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Carol wrote this:

"However, the actual experience of Christ's embrace is sublime on the most literal level because in that moment all the love that one could possibly imagine is actually experienced down to an atomic level... every particle of one's ‘beingness’ is infused with this total acceptance, approval, compassionate lovingness. If there is one thing I could give you or anyone else ~ it would be this experience. It truly is transforming at multiple levels of consciousness.

The intellect is in awe. The inner critic is silenced. The ego is non-existent. Duality ceases to exist and one moves into a state of Singularity. There is only the experience of being completely cherished ~ in the most kind, loving, compassionate way a being can be cherished.

Others who have had similar Christ visitation experiences relate a similar phenomenon. And often these people are from a variety of other religious beliefs (Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, etc). And after such an experience, one will often discover that this isn't something one goes shouting about from roof tops because it is a very deeply personal sacred internal experience.

Even in my meager attempt to describe what actually transpired I fail miserably. And ironically prior to and afterward this remarkable experience I'm still not into the Bible, I'm not into religion, and I'm not into channeling... but I am open to the Divine presence that I know from direct personal experience dwells within each living being. It is this Divine presence that I honor in you as well."

Linda: Carol, I could have written that myself. Those same words. It changes you forever. Perhaps this is why I was drawn to Avalon One, there are others. Thank you for writing it down, as it had to be so ...I don't know...reductionist. You can't really explain, you just know. Love, Linda
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Carol wrote:I don't believe, I know.

I know too Carol. Oh what a feeling.

I dedicate my life to helping that feeling actualize in every plane of existence.

I hope the computer doesn't try and step in on this post. LOL.
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am

I never have had the computer step on my post like the above?

1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California is about 6.5 miles from my home. That address is the home of Apple Computer.

Let me add something from Castaneda's book, "The Active Side of Infinity."

"Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make up complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized that that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver--stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with fear of being discovered any minute now."

In order to reach the mind of Christ, we must take back our minds from these offworlder predators.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 am

and another thing!!!

Its obvious to me that swanny gita trancoso are

DIS INFORMATION AGENTS!!!

Have a great day!!!

Big Grin 2
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:and another thing!!!

Have a great day!!!

Big Grin 2
    GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 218871 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 164548 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 52914 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 218871 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 164548 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 52914 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 164548 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 942153
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 am

In the GFLIES Thread - which was supposed to be serious(!) - Jester T. just wrote:

and another thing!!!

Have a great day!!!

Prove it!!!

WHAT THE SMURF!!!

Trancoso can't even bother to come to reply to me here!!! All i get is gita!!! and some emoticons!!! Nothing to say in debate. Wonder why. is it because you have to stick to the thread called lies!!! And fool the thread that you lifted my words from is called the GFLIES DEBATE!!! DEBATE!!!

So since we are debating...let me add a few more things for you to consider with intelligent research in mind about our space friends who appear to be here working as a team to help the humans on earth transition in to the new age where balance is restored and people live in harmony with nature.

It is your thread that is called LIES!!! Where you take other people work and then make up lies!!!

I saw your posts at avalon 1 not at avalon 2!!! I read the comments you made! i saw it all! I can see with all 3 of my eyes! Now that we are at avalon 3 as I like to call the mists you seem to have entered my court again.

Let me tell you how this place works. You are free to enter! And you are free to leave! What a concept! Welcome to MY World!

And if you are not a paid dis information agents then you are ignorant and rude and disrespectful! The comments you have made are only justified as mockery and I will tell you this that there is no room for your scared fear based logic in the future!

You hear that!!! I hope you do because we can feel your fear!!!

This is why you ridicule me and the messages of light with out INTELLIGENT research and comments...fine joke around...i do it all the time...fool, im doing it now. LOL Nutbar

Not to go on and on for too long...but I will say it again!!!

Gita and swanny issued idle death threats involving me! At avalon 2 in a thread called ashtar command...started by sam vado with the intent of debunking in an ignorant manor the messages of light as they are called. The words chop his head off came from swanny!

as i have defined...this is decapitation!!! Where the head of a person is severed from his body.

Should I serve any respect to swanny! NO! HE WILL GET NONE FROM ME! Other then I wish he meditate and heal his wicked mind. Gita said you cant chop his head off unless he is on my hit list!

For the sake of reference - a hit list... is a list of people to be murdered!!!

Sir. With all due respect!

I do not take that lightly at all!!!

Shold I show gita an respect after a comment such as this!!!

Murderous death threats issued in code to me on Easter Monday!!!

The day your buddy came back from the dead after being murdered.

And lets not forget trancos the comments you made to imply i am making masonic hand signals...calling me Jesuitterrestrial and other comments that are out of line...all a ENERGY VAMPIRE ATTACK!!! Should I show you any respect after this! I will show your place! Then I will put you in it!

swanny been going on for months. bla bla bla. I dont believe this and thats not real and bla bla bla dis information. Even in the disclosure of swanny thread on av2 after i was banned for some infractions issued to me for standing up for truth, swanny makes a post. He was asked by bill the doctor who hopes i have not blown a mental gasket. swanny says dont know why hes banned guess he cant accept that some people do not beleive.

well swanny. If you stated that it was your beliefs every one of the 500 times you made ignorant posts like the gfl is not real then i would not have to expose you for what you are! Why dont you tell the rest of us who your working for!

even here on the galactic federation audio updates thread...swanny...with some smurfarific comment...gonna eat your tea biscuits or some garbage... no logic just trolling! TROLLING! Sure seems like there are a lot of people who just like to keep talking about me after they have been asked not to! Wonder Why!

and the welcome forum...swanyn says hi...gita is in there laying bait...trolling me. I see your mockery. just trying to get a rise out of me. Now debate that with something intelligent or just post some more pathetic garbage.

PEACE JT!

I pass the mic to you. Say something nice!

Like I Love You. or im sorry for making death threats, or i will try to do some intellegent research and post comments that are not just dis information... i got a few more tips on what to say if you need em...just ask for help.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

Ok Jester, I'll go for I love you! GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Herz GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Icon_jokercolor I can tell you've been missing us. GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Icon_wink GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 215880 Now lets boogie. GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 998440 GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 67677

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pKXcDrmjFk

ps – nothing to apologize for – I never said that you were on the hit list! GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 94171

pps - It's Empress Gita to you. GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Icon_cool
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 am

GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Liar
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am

Jester, did you boogie to the Sound of Freedom?

GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Freakpatrol_sign
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:57 am

i saw you trolling on rhythms good spirit too NWOS!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS!!!

FREEDOM FOR WHO!!!

EVRYONE OR JUST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION!!!

YOUR SICK PLANS WILL LEAVE YOU ON YOUR OWN!!!

GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Welcometofail

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 am

Jester and Gita ....

I can't tell if you guys are just joking or not. If you aren't, consider this a gentle warning, This stops now. Your back and forth has gone on too long.

If you are indeed joking, carry on.

Jester,

You might want to edit out your post where you are calling names. As for the baggage that you guys have brought with your from AV2, feel free to go back there and sort it out. There's no need to continue with it here.

Swanny , Tran,

You guys need to knock it off with Jester too. I'm not going to read through your fights and barbs. If you haven't done it, you can ignore my warning. I only mention you because Jester keeps bringing you up. I'm not interested in playing cop or judge.

Everyone,

Consider this a warning. I'll start whacking posts next.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 am

Adv wrote:Jester and Gita ....

I can't tell if you guys are just joking or not. If you aren't, consider this a gentle warning, This stops now. Your back and forth has gone on too long.

Jester,

You might want to edit out your post where you are calling names. As for the baggage that you guys have brought with your from AV2, feel free to go back there and sort it out. There's no need to continue with it here.

Swanny , Tran,

You guys need to knock it off with Jester too. I'm not going to read through your fights and barbs. If you haven't done it, you can ignore my warning. I only mention you because Jester keeps bringing you up. I'm not interested in playing cop or judge.

Everyone,

Thank you.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

Be Brave - 'Joseph Speaks...'

Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Adv wrote:Jester and Gita ....

Jester,

Swanny , Tran,

Everyone,

Thank you.
    ADV, I am just playing around and having a laugh and Jester knows it. GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 849210 Please see Carol for more clarification! GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Icon_albino
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 am

Or perhaps getting on with the debate, if it can be done civilly? I've got my popcorn popped and would love to know what all the extant assumptions are.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am

Adv wrote:

Jester,

i just got thinking of this and thought I would say... i am still banned from posting on av2. And had tape put over my mouth...the main reason this forum was started with a bunch of mystified folk Wink Anyway...just wanted to have an intelligent debate and say that I see a lot of disturbing posts running some of the spiritual information that I feel is worthy of research by asking questions like Who What Where When Why How!!! and not just make up more lies...there are enough of these in the extraterrestrial and metaphysical research groups here on earth.

And is these lies that what appears to be some of the major problems with humanity!

911 was an inside job. My own country bought the lies!!! and now our children are in a WAR!!! based on LIES!!!

So to be content with lies and ignorance inside the walls of avalon just dose not fly with the jester...sorry if my radical stance on truth is over powering. But i took a stand for truth! You can call it joking...but it is not funny. PEACE AVALON! JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am

Gita wrote:
    ADV, I am just playing around and having a laugh and Jester knows it. GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 849210 Please see Carol for more clarification! GFL Debate Thread - Page 5 Icon_albino

I don't need to ask Carol anything. I've watched this argument from when it started. I see the same points being brought up again. Like I said before, if it's just humor, I'll leave it alone. If it starts escalating ......

Warning stands.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Adv wrote:

Jester,

i just got thinking of this and thought I would say... i am still banned from posting on av2. And had tape put over my mouth...the main reason this forum was started with a bunch of mystified folk Wink Anyway...just wanted to have an intelligent debate and say a lot of disturbing posts running some of the spiritual information that I feel is worthy of research by asking questions like Who What Where When Why How!!! and not just make up more lies...there are enough of these in the extraterrestrial and metaphysical research groups here on earth.

And is these lies that what appears to be some of the major problems with humanity!

911 was an inside job. My own country bought the lies!!! and now our children are in a WAR!!! based on LIES!!!

So to be content with lies and ignorance inside the walls of avalon just dose not fly with the jester...sorry if my radical stance on truth is over powering. But i took a stand for truth! You can call it joking...but it is not funny. PEACE AVALON! JT!

I won't dispute a single point you wrote above. I have no problems with the truth agenda.

My role is to prevent a devolving tone. If done in a civil manner, I don't really care what you are saying. My role is to watch the "how".

Continue on the research and truth path. No issues there.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm

I have recomended these 2 books before, & not just to JT.
    'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' by remote viewer Courtney Brown.
    (Free download of both books at www.courtneybrown.com )

Courtney Brown has remote viewed an alien organisation named 'The Galactic Federation'. Which is NOT the GFL of SaLuSa, Commander Ashtar & all the other characters that have been made up by Jester's 'friends'.

Perhaps 'researcher' JT could put some attention to these 2 books & read at least the chapters on Brown's GF.

And by the way, I'm not a 'dis-information agent', I'm a dj & a writer & most of the time I'm quite serious.

I haven't posted here on Jester's request, at the start of this thread, because it was meant to be serious &/or scienetific.
    (Although it is my opinion - based on almost 40 years of study & research on the UFO topic etc. - that taking the GFL serious, is a contradiction in terminus.)
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Transcoso, do you mean Galactic Confederation? If not from Professor Brown's experiences, then where have I heard or read that term before? Thanks.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 pm

courtneybrown is not real.

he looks Photoshopped!!!

imo

jocolor

Big Grin 2
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Jester: Don't dare me to go downtown and take his picture.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

lindabaker wrote:Transcoso, do you mean Galactic Confederation? If not from Professor Brown's experiences, then where have I heard or read that term before? Thanks.
    Courtney Brown speaks about The Galactic Federation (without 'of Light'!)
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Transcoso: too many players in this Federation/Confederation/Light/no Light/ conundrum. I say the cast's too big and nobody know who is playing which role. Hmmph. Are there no stage managers in this game?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

lindabaker wrote:Jester: Don't dare me to go downtown and take his picture.

LOL now thats funny!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 am