tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
seekeroftruth
DrManhattan
burgundia
Floyd
malletzky
investigator
TRANCOSO
Nenuphar
SERAFiNA
Carol
Oliver
Mercuriel
mudra
Lynceus
18 posters

I've found my home

Lynceus
    Lynceus

I've found my home Empty I've found my home

Post  Lynceus Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello one and all.
    I am very happy to have found this forum. I started my journey of awakening some 12 months ago, and with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge began researching and came across various sites such as GLP ATS, Avalon/Camelot. To be honest, those sites caused me more anxiety because of all the noise cluttering them up, the hidden agendas, the lies, and those seemingly motivated by financial gain. I felt like an outsider.

The reason I signed up here is after reading the DrManhattan thread, and the measured inquisitive and intelligent responses in the search for truth.

I feel humbled to be here as a novice and someone who is keen to learn from those more experienced in the process of waking up, and what lies ahead.

I'm not an intellectual and sometimes have trouble grasping certain concepts. But I do feel I am here for a reason, to somehow help others and spread love and light wherever possible.

Thanks for having me

love and light

L
    mudra
    mudra

I've found my home Empty Re: I've found my home

Post  mudra Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

You found us cheers
    Warm welcome in the soul family Lynceus.
    Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your journey .
    I think you'll find no one here that considers he/she knows it all.
    We are still in the process of learning and we certainly do it with
    all our heart .
    Just be who you are and you'll do just fine.
    Every soul no matter it's background has something unique to contribute
    to the whole .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Welcome Lynceus,

Its simply a pleasure to have You here if I may say. We will endeavour to do the best We possibly can in helping You in any way We can...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 pm

mudra wrote:You found us cheers
    Warm welcome in the soul family Lynceus.
    Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your journey .
    I think you'll find no one here that considers he/she knows it all.
    We are still in the process of learning and we certainly do it with
    all our heart .
    Just be who you are and you'll do just fine.
    Every soul no matter it's background has something unique to contribute
    to the whole .

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you Mudra, I'm very happy to be here. From what I've seen, I like the fact that there is a v low tolerance for BS on here. A safe haven for truth seekers is a gift in the cyber world. Thanks for having me on board.
    x

mercuriel wrote:Welcome Lynceus,

Its simply a pleasure to have You here if I may say. We will endeavour to do the best We possibly can in helping You in any way We can...

Best wishes to you Mercuriel. Thanks for your acceptance and warm welcome. x
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Welcome home, Lynceus!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Aloha and welcome Lynceus. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SERAFiNA
    Inactive

Post  SERAFiNA Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am

Lynceus - welcome, it is good to be crossing paths with so many like minded people
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks a million, Carol, Oliver and Serafina. Have a blessed week x
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi Lynceus,

It's wonderful to have you here. I related a lot to your introduction, and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Thank you Nenuphar x
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Lynceus wrote:I'm very happy to be here. From what I've seen, I like the fact that there is a v low tolerance for BS on here. A safe haven for truth seekers is a gift in the cyber world. Thanks for having me on board.
    Good point.
    We don't beat around the bush here & there's absolute freedom of speech. I suppose that keeps the BSers from posting at MoA.

Welcome!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 pm

It does make us unique as one can post without fear of retaliation.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 am

Yeah Dr. Manhatten was fun , but it looks like he disappeared, he seems to get frustrated easily, talks vaguely, and then does not want to elaborate on his terminology and definitions, when he talks vaguely. Although, I think he does know some stuff, but not as much stuff as he thinks he knows, and he kind of looks down on other people, even though their souls are just as equal as his, yet he claimed he wanted to talk in an open manner amongst equals. He had his chance to give his message with complete freedom of speech, without being attacked, and he just vanishes randomly. Oh well it was fun while it lasted, and somewhat interesting, but we could not get his full message, since he would not explain further, and looked down upon other souls.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 am

investigator wrote:Yeah Dr. Manhatten was fun , but it looks like he disappeared, he seems to get frustrated easily, talks vaguely, and then does not want to elaborate on his terminology and definitions, when he talks vaguely. Although, I think he does know some stuff, but not as much stuff as he thinks he knows, and he kind of looks down on other people, even though their souls are just as equal as his, yet he claimed he wanted to talk in an open manner amongst equals. He had his chance to give his message with complete freedom of speech, without being attacked, and he just vanishes randomly. Oh well it was fun while it lasted, and somewhat interesting, but we could not get his full message, since he would not explain further, and looked down upon other souls.
    Perhaps we were a bit too smart for his liking - & not so easely impressed by his mumbo-jumbo stories.
    Oooyeah 1 Beer
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

I've found my home Empty Hello again

Post  Lynceus Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 am

Hi again everyone.

I thought I would reintroduce myself here. I'm Lee-B from Avalon. I won't be posting much today as it's my mother's birthday and I have lots of nice things planned for her. I need to get her birthday cake over to the restaurant where I'm taking her for lunch. I'm sure she is going to love having handsome Italian waiters serenading her Very Happy I intend to knock back a few today and let my hair down with her. It's been a tough few weeks.

ta ta for now

Lee-B

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:37 am

Lynceus wrote:Hi again everyone.

I thought I would reintroduce myself here. I'm Lee-B from Avalon. I won't be posting much today as it's my mother's birthday and I have lots of nice things planned for her. I need to get her birthday cake over to the restaurant where I'm taking her for lunch. I'm sure she is going to love having handsome Italian waiters serenading her Very Happy I intend to knock back a few today and let my hair down with her. It's been a tough few weeks.

ta ta for now

Lee-B

ha...so you're Lee-B...what a nice surprise. Welcome-welcome-back here in the mists cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 am

ta ta for now

Lee-B

Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:51 am

investigator wrote:Yeah Dr. Manhatten was fun , but it looks like he disappeared, he seems to get frustrated easily, talks vaguely, and then does not want to elaborate on his terminology and definitions, when he talks vaguely. Although, I think he does know some stuff, but not as much stuff as he thinks he knows, and he kind of looks down on other people, even though their souls are just as equal as his, yet he claimed he wanted to talk in an open manner amongst equals. He had his chance to give his message with complete freedom of speech, without being attacked, and he just vanishes randomly. Oh well it was fun while it lasted, and somewhat interesting, but we could not get his full message, since he would not explain further, and looked down upon other souls.

Looking back on this, forgive me if I'm being naive, but could Dr Manhatten be Charles?
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 am

malletzky wrote:

ta ta for now

Lee-B

ha...so you're Lee-B...what a nice surprise. Welcome-welcome-back here in the mists cheers

Thanks very much, it is appreciated.

PS I've kind of learned to be more discerning with the love and light thing. Kind of makes me cringe when I read those words used together without knowing someone well enough to discern if it is genuine. You live and learn.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 am

Lynceus wrote:

Looking back on this, forgive me if I'm being naive, but could Dr Manhatten be Charles?

As I understand it. Charles beat seven shades of shi* out of Dr Whatever for being a West Ham united fan. Then it was off to combat 18 meeting.
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 am

Floyd wrote:

ta ta for now

Lee-B

Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban

! woah, give me a chance, I've only just returned :)

Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 am

Floyd wrote:
    Lynceus wrote:

As I understand it. Charles beat seven shades of shi* out of Dr Whatever for being a West Ham united fan. Then it was off to combat 18 meeting.

Is that like an AA meeting? No

Anyway, it's good to be here again. I'm here as ever, as a truth seeker, and maybe clarify a few things along the way. Right now I've got pressies to wrap. Been spending way too much time stuck in front of the laptop lately. The "real" world awaits!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 am

Warm welcome Lynceus.
    Great to see you here Cheerful
    Forgive the boys ...they are just playing.
    You'll see for yourself they have a great Heart.
    No Dr Manhattan is'nt Charles .
    Have a great journey with us.
    Just relax and take it easy here.

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome back again Lynceus...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

If they banned you there, it means we'll appreciate you here...lol.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am