tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
dysfunctionalmystic
mudra
superhero
Brook
starninja
10 posters

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II - Page 7 Empty Re: THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

It's actually a very exciting time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II - Page 7 Empty Re: THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 am

Thanks very much for that Carol sunny and yes these are interesting and exciting times.

A lot of that makes sense, I agree we're supposed to be getting into and staying in the body and I do think myself that there is a big risk of TPTB trying to create a new religion at this time to keep people powerless.

I don't know how many people here were into this stuff back in 1994ish but there was quite a big wave of energy that hit between 1993-1996, something similar has started to happen again and I'm thinking it's next year that the energy will be at it's strongest. Back in the mid 90's the synchronicities went through the roof, then everything seemed to go quiet. I'm beginning to wonder if these waves have a pattern?

I like that he is trying to get people to be better connected to themselves and will check out his work further. I can buy half of what he's saying (that's good for me Wink )

Starninja - I don't know if you're still here, I've enabled comments on most of the new age stuff, I do understand where you are coming from and it can be so frustrating at times to get people to wake up, some only ever need to hear their name called but with others you have to jump up and down on the bed, remove the duvet and in extreme cases you could take a chainsaw and hack the legs off one end of the bed Huge Grin Keep fighting Boxer

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

starninja wrote:Stardust wrote:

Continuing with more highlights of the article cited in my post 323
    http://in2worlds.net/new-age-love-and-light-fallacies

5. “We’re all one!”

This concept seems to be misunderstood and misapplied within the New Age, leaving a lot of people confused or resistent whenever they encounter it, which is understandable. Here’s what I wrote about it all in my ‘Thoughts’ section, in the entry entitled ‘We’re all one!’ “….In a nutshell the main issue seems to be with the idea of having to “be one!” with people who have yucky vibes. Like, who wants to “be one” and be pals and hang with them?!? o_0 […]“we’re all one!” doesn’t mean you need to be pals with sociopaths and willingly entangle yourself in a predator’s dark energy web, and indiscriminately feel love towards everybody out there, ie, indirectly saying that you align yourself with them. It’s about recognizing that we all ultimately trace back to the same source, despite our different paths. Some are over here, some are over there, everybody’s all over the place trying on different roles, different experiences, this light is antagonistically poking that light just to see what happens, meanwhile those two lights over there are in love, but in the end, we all apparently come from the same place.
    “Another way this concept is sort of skewed, or portrayed in a way that leaves it open for misunderstanding, is when people say stuff like, “When you fight with somebody you’re really fighting with yourself!” Um, well…..sort of. You’re fighting with an individualized form of energy, like the branches on a tree. So yes, you both trace back to the same Source origin. But you’re not “the same.” Each individualized energy has its own sentience and free will……and thus, the ability to go in a very different directions.”

I think a big part of the confusion with this subject is that many New Agers, as mentioned, don’t like acknowledging negative events or people. So when they say “We’re all one!” it’s more like a simplified whitewash that purposely avoids the finer points of the concept, which then naturally leads to confusion or outright resistance for some people who encounter the idea....

Wow! Note to self: explore this thread in detail.

Recent events have led me to question the sanity of others AND myself.

I am neither embracing nor running...just quite interested.

Thanks for all of the hard work.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm

HigherLove wrote:
    starninja wrote:Stardust wrote:

Continuing with more highlights of the article cited in my post 323
    http://in2worlds.net/new-age-love-and-light-fallacies

5. “We’re all one!”

This concept seems to be misunderstood and misapplied within the New Age, leaving a lot of people confused or resistent whenever they encounter it, which is understandable. Here’s what I wrote about it all in my ‘Thoughts’ section, in the entry entitled ‘We’re all one!’ “….In a nutshell the main issue seems to be with the idea of having to “be one!” with people who have yucky vibes. Like, who wants to “be one” and be pals and hang with them?!? o_0 […]“we’re all one!” doesn’t mean you need to be pals with sociopaths and willingly entangle yourself in a predator’s dark energy web, and indiscriminately feel love towards everybody out there, ie, indirectly saying that you align yourself with them. It’s about recognizing that we all ultimately trace back to the same source, despite our different paths. Some are over here, some are over there, everybody’s all over the place trying on different roles, different experiences, this light is antagonistically poking that light just to see what happens, meanwhile those two lights over there are in love, but in the end, we all apparently come from the same place.
    “Another way this concept is sort of skewed, or portrayed in a way that leaves it open for misunderstanding, is when people say stuff like, “When you fight with somebody you’re really fighting with yourself!” Um, well…..sort of. You’re fighting with an individualized form of energy, like the branches on a tree. So yes, you both trace back to the same Source origin. But you’re not “the same.” Each individualized energy has its own sentience and free will……and thus, the ability to go in a very different directions.”

I think a big part of the confusion with this subject is that many New Agers, as mentioned, don’t like acknowledging negative events or people. So when they say “We’re all one!” it’s more like a simplified whitewash that purposely avoids the finer points of the concept, which then naturally leads to confusion or outright resistance for some people who encounter the idea....

It's a crazy world we live in.....
    geek
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 pm

HigherLove wrote:

I hear you and I also question sometimes sanity of others and myself. Lolerz When I left the Mists in December, I was pretty sure that my journey with forums was over. I couldn’t understand why I had such strong feelings but I knew that I had to leave. Now, I know. Well, my soul has a strange way to guide me in the direction I need to go and I wish my soul were more gentle. Insanely Happy First time, I left the Mists, I experienced the same feelings. Well, my soul wanted me to meet Stardustaquarion at Avalon forum to continue my research into the realm of mind control. I thought that I was done with mind control but my soul guided me to continue it, and in fact, I meet a member on another forum who does this research from a different angle than I have done. His research forced me to re- evaluate many beliefs I held regarding UFO and past lives. It also encouraged me to explore where some new age beliefs came from. I had to detach from beliefs held by some members here. It was very freeing, indeed. Well, we have been compromised on so many levels that go very deep. No wonder, TPTB invested their energy to kill critical thinking. I always questioned everything but I have learned that I had blind spots and I accepted beliefs whether it were spiritual beliefs or science without researching the subject. But to be honest, I am sick and tired of lies and deceptions.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:22 pm

" But to be honest, I am sick and tired of lies and deceptions." Indeed star you are not alone. I love the stark naked truth.. with a bit of compassion. cheers

Leaving a forum and going off to another forum is liberating.. one always comes back with a deeper understanding of self. We've missed your presence and your passion. :heart2:

I do believe I'll do the zip line for my birthday this year. Yee, Haaa!

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Carol wrote:

" But to be honest, I am sick and tired of lies and deceptions." Indeed star you are not alone. I love the stark naked truth.. with a bit of compassion.

Leaving a forum and going off to another forum is liberating.. one always comes back with a deeper understanding of self. We've missed your presence and your passion.

I do believe I'll do the zip line for my birthday this year. Yee, Haaa!

Leos love truth, don’t they? Well, compassion is a must......but not for our enemy.Insanely Happy

I agree that going to another forum is liberating as we meet new people with different perspective. In the end of the day, we want to have a deeper understanding of ourselves and to uncover layers of how we have been compromised.

I have missed people here :heart2: but my soul was quite serious about doing my homework.
    I had also the opportunity to practice...... let’s say....... assertiveness.Lolerz Now, I need to bring back my caring qualities......to get my balance back.

BTW, what do you mean a zip line?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Mar 10, 2011 - video at link

The newest zipline on the islands. The drive to this zipline course in North Kohala zig zags through ‘Iole’s organic macnut orchard, which happens to be the largest in the state of Hawaii. Once you reach the top of the mountain, get ready to experience 9 ziplines that will take you through parts of the oldest rainforest on the Island full of giant ironwood, robusta, and eucalyptus trees. Cross a 200 ft long, 90 ft deep suspension bridge overlooking a jungle ravine then make your way to the “Mango Hut” built overlooking the Kohala mountain side. Take in the gorgeous natural landscape of North Kohala and the ocean while you munch on lite locally made snacks. The grand finale of this tour lies ahead, your courage will be tested and your excitement will peak. Some zipline runs averaging 2000 ft long and over, each crossing the 350 ft deep Waianaia gulch. “BIEA II” just may be the most exhilarating zipline you have ever experienced!

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey, you are a brave woman. sunny I guess, I stay......with dancing. Insanely Happy
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 am

Excerpt from Chris Thomas Essay:

The Velon are a semi-physical race who, for some complicated reasons, decided that the Earth should be their home planet.
    The Velon story is well covered by the author’s books and so there is no need to go into too much detail here, only some of the important points.

It would be fair to say that everything that has, and is happening, to prevent us from progressing towards soul reintegration has been as a result of Velon activities.

Apart from taking control of the Illuminati, and the power it has over governments, the main “weapon” used against us by the Velon are channelled messages.

The name Velon might not be familiar to many people as they tend not to use that word for themselves. They are divided into six “races” and it is their race names that they more often use in their communications. These are: Annunaki, Hathor, Oa, Mila, Johnaan and Jjundaa and many of you will be familiar with them.

However, the Velon are a very determined race and have adopted many disguises in an attempt to fool people. These disguises include, but are not limited to: The Galactic Council, Galactic Federation, Council of Nine,
    Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command, Mary Magdalene, the Christ Consciousness (Lord Sananda), Lord Metatron, Orions, Reptilians, Tall White Nordics, Watchers, Nephilim, Dracos, Ascended Sirians, Venusians, Saturnians and Angels.

According to the Akashic, all of the recent channelled material connected with Angels has originated from the Velon; in fact over 90 per cent of all channelled material over at least the past 50 years is of Velon origin.
    All of this channelled material has been deliberately designed to mislead us and make us believe that we are incapable of soul reintegration not only by ourselves but also on Earth.

The Velon have very deliberately attempted to remove the vast majority of humans off the planet in order for them to take the planet for themselves. Those humans they allow to remain – 500,000,000 – they intend to use as slaves.

This might sound like the plot to a second rate science fiction movie but more and more people are waking up to the reality of the Velon’s presence and their aims and the damage they are doing to human aspirations.
    However, we are not alone in our fight against the Velon plans.

There are those who act as “guardians” of the Earth and those who act as “guardians” of our solar system together, they have prevented the mass landings and invasions planned by the Velon.

Beyond our solar system, there are others who are very closely watching the Velon activities around Earth.
    Our Universe is founded on the concept of “freedom of choice”. This means that every soul that has been Created for this Universe has the absolute freedom to choose their actions; the only limit to this “Universal Law” is that nobody can choose to act in such a way as to remove the freedom of choice of another. In putting their plans into action, the Velon have violated this Universal Law.

Not all of the Velon population have taken part in the plans to take over the Earth; those who opposed these plans have been removed from the Universe and placed into an isolated solar system from where they can be allowed back into this Universe at a future date - if appropriate.

The Universe is maintained by Thirteen beings who act on behalf of the Creator to maintain the balance of energies and ensure that the Creator’s wishes are carried out.

With the Velon taking unprecedented action in attacking the Earth and its inhabitants, the Thirteen, along with the Creator, have taken the decision to remove the whole of the Velon race from this Universe and erase all of the energy patterns connected with the Velon (those Velon who are in their new solar system are protected from this total removal of the race). It is only the Velon who have taken part in their attack on Earth that are being destroyed in this way.

more... http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/ChrisThomas/ChrisThomasUnderstandingChange.pdf

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm